Friday 23 August 2013

Juliet (Part 1)







We have a new face on these blog pages!

I had been planning the idea for this shoot for a long time, only I had been struggling to find the right model for it. I wanted someone who was very pure (english rose type) and I found her at the Clifton Hill Costume & Textiles Launch Night - The photos of which can be found HERE. We got to talking and I found out that she was actually a big fan of my lovely friend Roz's blog, Clothes, Cameras & Coffee.
Luckily we got some beautiful sunshine for the day and gave me another chance to utilize my new lens! A very successful shoot!

The dress used here was another from my Grandma's wonderful vintage clothing archive! To see other pieces from the collection, look HERE

(This shoot will be spread over two posts, as I just wasn't able to narrow down the shots!)

1 comment:

  1. She is really beautiful, and suits the dress perfectly. I like the understated, almost whimsical, elegance of these photos.
    Also, what a nice surprise to see that she reads my blog! How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete