Tuesday 6 November 2012

Fireworks With A Difference









Its that time of year again.

Believe it or not, these are indeed fireworks. This was the first time that I had tried to photograph fireworks so I wanted to get it right. However, I couldn't find a setting where I could capture the fireworks exactly, so in the end, I just gave in and let the camera do what it may. Most of the light from the explosions disappeared as quickly as it appeared in reality but on the camera, it was captured as trails frozen in the sky, like the way you can write with the light trails of sparklers. I've actually forgotten what the original fireworks looked like as they have been captured in an abnormal and warped way, but I think this is a good thing. Gives a new spin on something original. That is what I'm all about!

In Other News: Hopefully I'll be getting a shoot underway soon. Always have shoots on my mind. The only thing getting in he way of actually doing it is weather and availability.


No comments:

Post a Comment